- Works with AutoCAD drawings or Microstation 7 or earlier
files. Integrates seamlessly with AutoCAD (up to AutoCAD 2011).
CAD Closure comes with its own built-in viewer for AutoCAD 2000 / Microstation 7 or earlier files.
- Double click and you’re ready to select all
of the bearings and distances around a parcel.
- Significantly faster than typing with no more
typos when copying information.
- When you're done, right click to get back to
Cad Closure where all the dimensions automatically fill the cells
- With the AutoSolve feature, bearings are automatically
reversed from North to South (e.g., from N 74°32’45 E to S 74°32’45
W) in order to optimize the closure. Or simply click on a button to
manually reverse any bearing
- Error of closure is calculated in real time
so any changes are instantaneously displayed. If an error is discovered,
it can be corrected in the drawing and the closure is updated with
a few clicks of the mouse.
- Areas are calculated and converted between metric
- Curves are fully supported. Relationships between
curve components (i.e., chord and arc) are tested, as well as tangential
relationships to adjacent lines.
- A wide variety of reporting styles and options
are available. Save to a text file for further refinement or inclusion
with other documents.
- Graphics are generated from the dimensions,
giving a visual comparison to the parcel.
- Can be used as a deed checker / plotter as well.
Just key in the dimensions and Cad Closure will draw the parcel and
plot the picture with the description